Placed an order at LEAST 1 month prior to Halloween of 2010.
Ordered an expensive Nom de Plume costume, and a pair of cheap stockings to go with.
A couple weeks go by, No package
I send an e-mail asking about my purchases
A few days later a very small package arrives containing only the cheap stockings, and NO costume!!
Tried e-mails, and telephones repeatedly. Automated everything!
0 Customer Service!
What a JOKE!!
Ruined my Halloween!
Never got my $100 costume
Never got a refund
I will never order anything from this site again, and I tell all my friends where I work to stay away (I work in a gentlemen's club.)
Do not trust them.
More Review Details
- Product or service
- Review category
- Footwear and Clothing
You May Also Like
- "I had read several reviews that painted this site in a bad light. I then continued my research and watched a few youtube review videos. After I did that, I..."
- "Same here. This company is bogus. I purchased what I thought was a wool pea coat white the picture was amazing . What I got? Was a jacket made if..."
- "The right side is higher than the left side & very bulky under the cup &it needs to be shortened ? ..."
- "mediacom can literally not get a single *** thing right, and i'm almost certain the company is ran by a trained group of monkeys. im mean seriously, you can't get..."
- "I signed a contract with Addzup on May 1, 2015 after a few weeks of going back and forth about the substandard website they built for me, they didn't implement..."
- "I went to the media with what happened to my car... Chrysler customer care does Not care about you or your car.. This car is nothing but problems! I live in Hinckley, Minnesota..."
- "We have two pieces of 30" Samsonite spinner luggage in the fall of 2010. This luggage has been fantastic. I could not tell you how many trips they have been..."
- "This is the work of Appliances done right! They said they provided a 90 day warranty, but they will not come out and fix the issues I'm having. ..."
- "Thought I'd try your Publix Supreme Self Rising Crust Pizza. The picture on the box really looked good. Too bad the pizza INSIDE the box didn't look like that...."